Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Lovely Travel Discovery!

Over the summer, I was on a random trip and stayed in a hotel for a few days. My first day there, I noticed a beautiful crystal piece in the bathroom and at first, I thought it was just a mini piece of art. I eventually figured out that it was a jewelry holder, and a beautiful one at that! I fell in love with it - it was so nice to have a safe place to put my rings while washing my face, getting ready for bed, etc. Upon closer inspection I saw that it was made by Nambe, so when I returned home, I looked it up, knowing I just needed to get one! I actually ended up getting two - one for our living room by the front door, and one for my bathroom. I generally don't wear much jewelry on a day to day basis, but I always wear my watch and wedding rings when I go out, and then take them off immediately once I'm home. Here is one of my beloved jewelry holders!


I really wish I had found this gem before I purchased my gifts for my bridesmaids! : ( But I did end up buying them as thank you gifts for a friend who did a reading at my wedding and a friend who sat at the guest book table.


What are some of your (in)significant travel discoveries? Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment: